If you like Indian curry then you know about Dahi Bhindi. Dahi Bhindi is most popular Indian curry Dish. Today I share with you Dahi Bhindi Recipe step by step.
Okra(Bhindi) is one of my favorite. Mostly people like Masala Okra, Paneer Okra, and many others. Here I share how to make Dahi Bhindi Recipe. If you don’t know anything about Making Food then don’t worry. I teach you to step by step How to make Dahi Bhindi?
Before start making Dahi Bhindi you prepare some Ingredients. Below I give a full list of Ingredients.
These all Ingredients are needed in Dahi Bhindi Recipe. If you did not like any special Masala or anything then you avoid these.
- Okra(Bhindi) 500 Grams (Other Ingredients according to 500Grams Bhindi)
- 2-3 Medium Onion
- 3 medium Tomato
- Curd 250 Grams
- 1/2(Half)tbsp Tumeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder 1 tbsp(Buy)
- 4-5 Cloves
- Star anise 2 piece
- 2 piece Black Cardamom
- Asafoetida as per need
- Sugar 1/2tbsp(Half)
- Ginger Paste 1tbsp
- 1/2 Kasuri Methi(fenugreek leaves)
- Oil 3-4tbsp
- Water and Salt as peed need
Dahi Bhindi Recipe Step by Step
First, you make some preparation for Dahi Bhindi Recipe. Like rinse bhindi couple of time in Water and dry the bhindi with a kitchen towel. Make Ginger paster properly. Puree the tomatoes and cashews to a smooth paste in a blender or chutney grinder.
- First Grind all Whole Species cloves, black cardamom, star anise, cumin seeds. Now add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder to curd.
- After that now heat a pan add oil and fry okra till it becomes soft. Now in the same pan add cumin seeds when it splutters adds asafoetida and ginger garlic paste. Now after cook it for 1 minute add onion and brown them.
- Add tomato and cook it till it becomes soft. After that add curd which we prepare and add some water cook till water comes to boil.
- Now add grind spices powder, salt, Kashmiri Lal Mirch powder, sugar and cook till oil separates.
- After that now add Kasuri methi and fried okra cook that for 4 minutes. Now add chopped fresh coriander and finish the dish.
- Serve hot it with roti, rice or naan.
I hope you read carefully Dahi Bhindi Recipe and now you know How to make Dahi Bhindi. If you have any dought in Dahi Bhindi Recipe than please comment below. I will Help you personally.
If you know more about Recipe and famous food of Indian then please stay connect with our blog Gujarati Recipe.