Hello, friends today I am going to tell you the Undhiyu Recipe, Undhiyu is Gujarati dish which is very delicious. You will come to know it tastes when you will eat it. Gujarati food recipes Everyone likes it very much and has a different magic in its taste. Gujarati Undhiyu recipe is the most popular recipe in Gujarat.
Gujarati Undhiyu recipe is a vegetarian recipe Everybody is aware of Gujarati food recipes and when it comes to Gujarati Undhiyu recipe, then what to say. The main thing in Gujarati Undhiyu recipe is that it is made in 2 different ways. The hardwood style and the second styling style, formed in two different ways, but the taste of both is very great.
It takes time to make Gujarati Undhiyu recipe, but its taste is as good as it is. Or it is made under a long process, but in the end, you will forget all its hard work.
Undhiyu is traditionally made in Matka, prepared in a masala and is prepared in some vegetables and by cutting some vegetables, mixing the spices, putting banana leaves in the pot and making a bottle of vegetable or wrapped in leaves, filled the pot. goes. Put the mangoes on top of the vegetables, the mouth’s mouth is sealed with a dough.
The ground is burnt in the ground, it burns in it, keeps the vegetable spices reversible in the pot, the ontogeny means inverted, the vegetables inside the mat continue to slow down for 1-2 hours. Garlic is served hot by taking the vegetables out of the pot.
Recommended – Recipe of Vegetable Masala Khichadi
Undhiyu is eaten with a sauce and is eaten with Chapati, Parantha, and Pure. But nowadays, the Ondio vegetable is made on gas, in a heavy bottom vessel, then let’s start making the octogenarian.
Ingredients Required – Ingredients for Undhiyu Recipe –
The vegetables –
- Beans (Sruti Papdi) – 200 gms
- Small brinjal – 5 (100 g)
- Small Potato – 8 (250g)
- Raw banana – 1 (150 grams)
- Shakarakand – 1 (150 grams)
- Yama (kand) – 100 grams
- Oil – 4-5 tablespoons
- Asafoetida – 2 pinches
- Oregano – Half a teaspoon
- Salt – according to the taste (small 1 teaspoon)
- Turmeric powder – half a teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 / 4-1 / 2 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder – 2 Tablespoons
- Amchoor Powder – half a teaspoon
- Garam Masala – Half a teaspoon
- Sugar Powder – 1-3 teaspoons according to your taste
- Sesame – 2 tablespoons
- Peanut grains – 2 tablespoons
- Cashews – 2 tablespoons
- Ginger-2 inch long piece (grated)
- Green chili – 2-3 finely chopped
- Green coriander – a cup of fine flour
- Freshly Green Coconut – 2-3 tablespoons
- Lemon – one
For a hammer –
- Gram flour – 1/3 cup
- Wheat flour – 1/3 cup
- Salt – according to the taste (1/6 teaspoon) according to the taste
- Coriander Powder – Half a teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder – Less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – Less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Fenugreek – half cup (finely chopped)
- Oil – For Frying
Method – How to make Undhiyu?
Wash all the vegetables thoroughly and remove the water. first Make Muthiya for Undhiyu.
How to make Muthia – How to make Muthiya for Undhiyu –
Add all the spices and 3 teaspoons of oil in the gram flour and knead more hard dough than Podi with the help of some water, keep the dough covered for 10 minutes to set the dough.
Make a 2-inch long roll, folding a little bit of flour from the kneading flour, prepare this roll with 10-11 rolls. Put oil in a pan and heat it, put the hood in hot oil, brown on medium flame and fry until it becomes crisp. Huff is ready.
Gujarati Dish Undhiyu Recipe –
- Peel Yama and cut into half-inch pieces, peel the peanut and chop it into half inch pieces.
- Put the pieces of Yama and sugar syrup into hot oil and take it till soft and crisp.
- Grind roasted sesame seeds, roasted peanuts, and cashew nuts, and grind ginger, chop green chilies and green coriander finely. By saving a little chopped coriander, mixing all the things in a plate.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, amchur powder, coconut and garam masala and mix well, add lemon juice also. Spices are ready for octaves.
- Banana without peeling half cm Cuts into round pieces. Remove the thread from both sides of the beans and cut into pieces of 1 inch, open it and divide it into 2 parts.
- Remove the stomach from the stem and cut two long cuts so that it is connected to the bottom side. Peel the potatoes and cut them into two ways so that they stay connected on one side.
- Fill the spices well in the potatoes and brinjal and mix the remaining spices, chopped bananas, Yams, sugarcane, and beans.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in the cooker and heat it, add asafetida and asafoetida and one-fourth spoon of turmeric powder to the oil.
- On the roasting of onion, put the beans, add the pieces of banana, a little water from a cup, fill all the vegetables in the spices, all the vegetables wrapped in the spices, turn the cooker off, let the rosary be cooked for 15 minutes, Do not make too much pressure in the cooker, slow the vegetables slowly in steam.
- Turn off the fire, remove the pressure from the cooker and open the cooker and put yogurt, sugarcane, and Muthia also in the vegetable; vegetables do not have to run, stop the cooker and let the vegetable cook on the slow fire for 5 minutes.
- Open the cooker, put green coriander leaves in green coriander. Udhiyu is ready. Take the hot garam masala in the bowl and serve it with warm-hot, paratha or chapati and eat it.
Thanks for reading this, this is the simple recipe of tasty Udhiyu make it own your home easily and taste it with your loved ones…
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!