Kaju Curry Recipe: The most famous Kaju curry in Punjabi dishes. The Punjabi Dishes tops the menu in the hotel’s menu. In most hotels or home, Punjabi food is eaten in India. Kaju Curry is not famous only In Panjab but it is famous in all over in India. So, let’s start Recipe of Panjabi Dish Kaju Curry.
All Punjabi Currys – Recipe of Different types of Punjabi Curry
Panjabi Dish Kaju Curry
- Cuisine: North Indian Panjabi
- Servings: 2-4
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
Necessary ingredients for Panjabi Dish Kaju Curry
- One cup of Kaju (cashew nuts)
- One cup of butter or oil
- One Tej Patta (bay leaf)
- 3 Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 20- 22 cashews
- One spoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chilies (chopped)
- Half spoon Kashmiri Chili
- Half spoon Gram Masala
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons
- Half teaspoon sugar
- One pinch fenugreek powder
- 2 spoons coriander leaves (chopped)
- Water as per the requirement
- The salt according to taste
Panjabi Dish Kaju Curry Step by Step Recipe
- Put 15-18 Kaju in a pan, then chopped onion, and chopped tomatoes, add ginger and garlic together and add half a glass of water, remember that the water will contain more than half a glass of water and it will take time to cook. Cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes, let it cool off in a bowl.
- Now clean the pan and put butter and oil in it. Mix Kaju in it and add salt to the butter, the salt will become leftover. When the Kaju began to catch the color, then get out of it a bowl. Now there is a mix of oil and butter, in which Kaju flavors will descend.
- Put Kaju, onions and tomatoes put the mixture in the mixer and gravy it. Now put the gravy in the pen which you put Kaju. Then mix it up and then mix it up. You will have more oil in it, but keep on mixing it for 20 minutes, then the oil will work. The mixture will become thicker and the color will change. After thoroughly boiled, add red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, Kasoori fenugreek, and salt according to taste.
- Put the frozen Kaju in it and mix half a cup of water and mix well. After that you let them cook for 2 minutes. After pouring the cream so that a good test came in the gravy, let it cook for 2 minutes. After garnish, put a little cream on top after garnish. In this way, your Kaju curry will be ready.
I hope you like Punjabi Dish Kaju Curry Recipe and you make at your home. If you have any query in Punjabi Dish Kaju Curry than please comment below or contact us directly. we help you any time.
If you also like cooking and want to write your own recipe on our website than mail on email@example.com. Don’t forget to visit our website – www.gujaratirecipe.in